Friday 3 January 2014

My Story till the date:

Hello Mozillians!! Its more than a year to work with Mozilla Community.

                                                              A year ago a boy with no knowledge and no communication skills was recruited by Komal_ji in community Bhopal. As you can check out my First Blog : "My starting with Mozilla ". I was new to this culture - A culture of Open source, A culture of work together ! A culture of Mozillians



I Learnt a lot of things here in Mozilla via different events. Especially from Faizal Sir and Komal_ji. GNUnify Pune event was my first ever event, which I attended in PUNE It is was my first ever event, where I got invited with the help of Mozilla Bhopal REMO and my best friend Komal_ji_Gandhi. I have attended 3-4 events in Bhopal, after it i have made plan with Komal_ji to organise an event in my College GGITM,Bhopal I took Webmaker event there. Also I was the organiser of SIRT event, Bhopal. I vanished my stage-fear from Mozilla events and I increased my confidence level in some areas like Webmaker and Firefox OS App.



I got proudly invited in the Maker Party : Bangalore 2013 Hive India (Pop-up Event), there in maker party I amazed to saw the working 3D printer and an awesome hack-space Jaaga and many more new creative and amazing things.

                        After that i got the chance to Attended Mozilla Summit 2013 in Santa Clara,CA,USA. This was my unforgettable and mind blowing experience with Mozillians all over the World! I Learnt a ton of things. Also i enjoyed a lot...! Now, My name is also in the Mozilla contributor list about:credit page.                                                                                                                                                                              Love You Mozilla ! You give me a lot... I will always with you and spread the open source to the world.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

 



Upgrade

1 comment: