Wednesday 21 August 2013

Vaibhav Bajaj


#KitchenTable 25/07/13

Hi all, I am very Excited to share my experience of my first #KitchenTable with all of you. And sorry for sharing late. From when Maker Party is announced, a person is continuously motivating me to take a session in school or plan for a kitchen table and prepared me for that is no one but Komal_ji_Gandhi, yes she is the person who is always there to support me. Now without wasting time I would like to come to the point as said above, I had decided and planed a #KitchenTable to #teachtheweb. In this kitchen table the participants are my colony mates(students between 7th standard to 12th standard) they are five in numbers. I used to play outdoor games with them.

 On the day I shared my plan of Kitchen Table with them, they are very excited to know more about Mozilla and presurised me to take the event in a week. I arranged the #KitchenTable for them and then i started explaining about Mozilla, Its Products, What is Web?, What is the meaning of Open Source?, How we can Use the Web?, And Finally The #Webmaker tools Thimble, Hackasaurus and Popcorn.

While teaching them I looked at them, all are curious of what's happening and want to know the web better.After 30mins of knowledge sharing by me, they combined prepared a post card and a Popcorn by capturing a video of neighbor's empty house.


Here is the link of Flickr :-

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64132560@N07/


Here is the link of make made by mates (with my account and a little help) :-

https://vabajaj.makes.org/thimble/postcard-for-a-friend
https://vabajaj.makes.org/popcorn/17vx


Android Firefox Marketplace Work <span>for</span> Mozilla

No comments:

Post a Comment