Wednesday 6 February 2013

My starting with Mozilla

Hello Mozillians!!


I want to share "How was my starting with Mozilla Community"

I had invited by REMO Komal Gandhi as a attendee at MozCafe@VIM
 and the speaker was Mozilla Reps Faisal Aziz. Here, I was confused about Mozilla rumors and myths, that was cleared by both above mentioned.

They described me about Mozilla, How Mozilla works?, How can i contribute?, What will i have to do? Then only i came to my decision to join the Community. I started to support Mozilla on SUMO project and i felt good from the bottom of my soul. I am also Contributing in NEMO project of Mozilla, to writing article. By the way I am using Mozilla firefox browser from a couple of year ago it is really a Secure browser .

Later on after attending two MozCafes i.e. MozCafe@CCD and MozCafe@DB at Bhopal those are organize by Komal Gandhi (Mozilla REMO) Bhopal. She recruited me as MSR in Mozilla Community Bhopal. She gave me some Mozilla Swag like a Cool Moz tee, some cool Mozilla stickers, and Mozilla bag.

After attending MozCafe@VIM Event which is organized by Komal Gandhi and Faisal Aziz. I am so excited to organize same event at my college. I had discussed on it in next meetup MozCafe@CCD with Komal gandhi and Faisal Aziz. In Last MeetUp MozCafe@DB Now, we have a Team. and we are finally preparing for the Event: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/MozBhopal

And  5-6 days ago I heard about GNUnify Event at Pune. I saw this event's agenda. So, I was so excited to join this. I told about it to Komal. Komal had Made a request for me to Vineel sir and Finally he approved me to join this event. I felt just " Wow!! " now I am so excited to join this I am going Pune to attend GNUnify'13.




3 comments:

  1. Great work! I like this post and I feel very happy to read this article...
    I am very thankful to share this post.. I hope you have more information about this post.. So, Please share me.. Thanks..
    more info:- Mozilla Firefox Support

    ReplyDelete